Sat, 28 Oct|
PnP Lapa, Botanical Garden Bloemfontein
TGR October Event
Join our club event for a day of board games, Dungeons and Dragons, a social braai and more.
Time & Location
28 Oct 2023, 09:00 – 18:00 SAST
PnP Lapa, Botanical Garden Bloemfontein, Rayton Rd, Dan Pienaar, Bloemfontein, 9310, South Africa
About the event
This event marks our 5th event as the Guilded Rose club.
What will be provided:
- Snacks (limited Vegan and Diabetic options will be provided)
- Wood for fire
- A big D&D table
- A guild shop
What to bring:
- Something to braai (roast on the fire)
- Your own drinks if you have specific tastes.
[Code of conduct]
BE INCLUSIVE, FUN AND SAFE!
· Participants must conduct themselves in a manner that is conducive to the enjoyment and safety of all members.
· Avoid excessively vulgar, sexual, or mature language and subjects, or pictures/graphics depicting them.
· Follow the Game Master’s lead, avoid arguing with the Game Master or other players over rules.
· Let other participants speak and avoid talking over or interrupting others.
· Avoid excessive cross-talk that is not relevant to the game being played.
· Allow other players to get the attention of the Game Master.
· Discourage others from using social media to bully, shame, or intimidate other participants.
· Avoid outside conversations during game play.
o If you must take an outside call or message, please excuse yourself from the table until it is completed.
· Aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated and is grounds for immediate removal from the play area, premises, server or session.
o Aggressive behaviour includes threats of or actual physical aggression, using racial, gender, or cultural slurs against another participant, and otherwise harassing other participants.
· Theft of any kind will not be tolerated and is grounds for immediate removal from the play area, premises, server or session.
· Sexual harassment of any kind will not be tolerated and is grounds for immediate removal from the play area, premises, server or session.
o Sexual harassment includes, but is not limited to: vulgar or sexual language, comments, gestures, or jokes; the display of sexually explicit objects or messages; derogatory commentary on a person’s looks, age, dress, linguistic tradition, religion, ethnicity, sexuality, gender, or gender identity (among others); or persistent sexual or romantic advances without the other person’s willing participation.
WHAT TO DO?
· Participants who feel as though they are in an unsafe environment should notify the organizer of the event immediately.
· Participants noticing disruptive behaviour should make those responsible for the behaviour aware of their actions.
· If a participant feels uncomfortable bringing it to the attention of the disruptive individual, the participant should notify the Game Master or organizer of the event immediately.
· The Game Master has the right to ask a disruptive player to leave the table and speak with the organizer.
· The organizer has the right to remove a disruptive or aggressive player or Game Master from the play area, premises, server, or session.
· Please contact any of the guild officers for further questions.